- HomeAn Cuan
- About usGeneral info
- An Cuan
- Counselling and Therapy services
- Room Rental
- Our ServicesFull List of Services
- Depression Symptoms and Treatment
- Psycho / Educational / Dyslexia Assessment
- Anxiety Attacks Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Stress Management
- Couple Counselling
- Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples (E.F.T.C.)
- Family therapy
- Learning Disibilities
- Marriage / Relationship / Couple Counselling
- Bereavement and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Parent and Infant Counselling Services
- Psychological and Psychotherapy Services
- Child Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
- Art Therapy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Low cost services
- ArticlesArticles of interest
- ContactGet in touch
MIACP., MIAHIP, IICC Dip.
Ann-Marie has been practicing psychoanalytic psychotherapy for over five years. She sat a Higher Diploma and Masters in Psychotherapy with Independent Colleges.
She is an active member of her ethical body and has presented her research on addiction at annual congress. Prior to and during her studies, Ann-Marie has worked in healthcare; as such she is familiar with the medical terminology of injury and illness, and with issues around hospital and home support.
She is here to listen to any issue a person chooses to speak about such as physical and emotional trauma, life transitions and crises, anxiety and depression, obsessive thoughts and behaviours, and substance dependency.
Ann-Marie works with older teenagers, adults of all ages and has particular experience with English as a second language.