- HomeAn Cuan
- About usGeneral info
- An Cuan
- Counselling and Therapy services
- Room Rental
- Our ServicesFull List of Services
- Depression Symptoms and Treatment
- Psycho / Educational / Dyslexia Assessment
- Anxiety Attacks Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Stress Management
- Couple Counselling
- Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples (E.F.T.C.)
- Family therapy
- Learning Disibilities
- Marriage / Relationship / Couple Counselling
- Bereavement and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Parent and Infant Counselling Services
- Psychological and Psychotherapy Services
- Child Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
- Art Therapy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Low cost services
- ArticlesArticles of interest
- ContactGet in touch
BSocSc, MSocSc, PhD, Registered Marte Meo Therapist.
Denise is a Marte Meo therapist in private practice. She works with families who require support in relation to a child’s social or emotional development. In particular, she works with families to help children build more secure attachment relationships with their parents.
Marte Meo therapy is helpful for children who have been adopted or fostered, children who have a language delay or children with a diagnosis of an autistic spectrum disorder.
Denise’s primary training was in social work and she worked for a number of years as a social worker in foster care and adoption. She trained as a Marte Meo therapist through Marte Meo Ireland.