- HomeAn Cuan
- About usGeneral info
- An Cuan
- Counselling and Therapy services
- Room Rental
- Our ServicesFull List of Services
- Depression Symptoms and Treatment
- Psycho / Educational / Dyslexia Assessment
- Anxiety Attacks Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Stress Management
- Couple Counselling
- Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples (E.F.T.C.)
- Family therapy
- Learning Disibilities
- Marriage / Relationship / Couple Counselling
- Bereavement and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Parent and Infant Counselling Services
- Psychological and Psychotherapy Services
- Child Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
- Art Therapy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Low cost services
- ArticlesArticles of interest
- ContactGet in touch
Speech and Language Therapist
B.A. (Mod.), Rem. Ling.
Geraldine is a highly experienced speech and language therapist, with an extensive clinical knowledge of children and teenagers. Geraldine has worked in a wide variety of clinical settings, in Ireland and England, both in a public and private capacity.
Geraldine provides speech and language therapy assessments and therapy, including individual programmes.
Geraldine is trained in the Hanen language programmes including More Than Words, It Takes Two to Talk and Learning Language and Loving It.
Geraldine has a special interest in children and teenagers with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder and is trained in the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, (ADOS).
Geraldine is a member of the Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists, (IASLT), the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists, (RCSLT) and is a certified member of the Hanen Centre.