- HomeAn Cuan
- About usGeneral info
- An Cuan
- Áine O Connor
- Anna Milleri
- Ann-Marie Clancy
- Barbara McWilliams
- Deirdre Griffin
- Donna Redmond
- Fergal Carroll
- Francess Kenny-Denneny
- Geraldine Casey
- Gráinne Casey
- Judy O’Grady
- Kathy Morley
- Katja Heyer
- Madeleine Connolly
- Maeve Toomey
- Marie Walshe
- Mark Twomey
- Paul Flannery
- Sarah Houston
- Sarah-Jane Reilly
- Valerie Kelly
- Counselling and Therapy services
- Room Rental
- Our ServicesFull List of Services
- Depression Symptoms and Treatment
- Psycho / Educational / Dyslexia Assessment
- Anxiety Attacks Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Stress Management
- Couple Counselling
- Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples (E.F.T.C.)
- Family therapy
- Learning Disibilities
- Marriage / Relationship / Couple Counselling
- Bereavement and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Parent and Infant Counselling Services
- Psychological and Psychotherapy Services
- Child Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
- Art Therapy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Low cost services
- ArticlesArticles of interest
- ContactGet in touch
MSc.Systemic Psychotherapy, BA(hons)SocSc/NQSW, BAECCE, Dip.SocCare.Dip.Mont.Ed.
Reg: CORU ,FTAI,ICP.
Providing: Family Therapy – Parenting education and consultation.
I have over ten years’ experience of carrying out assessments and providing therapeutic support to parents and children with behavioural and emotional difficulties.
I also have experience of working with the early childhood sector supporting parents whose children experience separation anxiety, school refusal or social skills difficulties.
I aim to provide a therapeutic space for individuals, couples and families to explore problems and issues from different perspectives in working towards improving their quality of life and relationships.
I also offer counselling support and parent education with the aim of improving parent-child, peer and sibling relationships.
I use a family systems approach incorporating a solution-focused way of exploring problems from a variety of perspectives towards a greater understanding of how patterns of communication and family interactions develop around problem behaviours.
I also facilitate specialist work and training in the following areas:
- Parenting While Separated / Separating / Divorced
- Social Work Training
- Positive parenting.
- Child-to-Parent-Violence and Abuse
- Living with Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Family Court Assessments