- HomeAn Cuan
- About usGeneral info
- An Cuan
- Counselling and Therapy services
- Room Rental
- Our ServicesFull List of Services
- Depression Symptoms and Treatment
- Psycho / Educational / Dyslexia Assessment
- Anxiety Attacks Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Stress Management
- Couple Counselling
- Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples (E.F.T.C.)
- Family therapy
- Learning Disibilities
- Marriage / Relationship / Couple Counselling
- Bereavement and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Parent and Infant Counselling Services
- Psychological and Psychotherapy Services
- Child Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
- Art Therapy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Low cost services
- ArticlesArticles of interest
- ContactGet in touch
M.A. (Hons.), G.D.P.S. (Hons.), Cert. Family Therapy, Reg. Pract. APPI
Marie is a fully accredited psychoanalytic psychotherapist with experience in the treatment of children, adolescents and adults for a variety of psychological problems. She is a Registered Practitioner Member of the Association for Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis in Ireland (APPI) and the College of Psychoanalysts of Ireland (CPI).
Marie lectures in Independent Colleges on the Masterʼs and Higher Diploma programmes in psychotherapy and has been published in the academic journal The Letter and in The Review, a peer journal of the APPI.
Marie was an inaugural member of the APPI Child and Adolescent Analysis group. This group, established 2003, brought together psychotherapists working in the education system, the health service, the justice system and private practice.
In addition to Critical Incident Briefing and Redundancy Support, Marie has presented seminars on ʻBereavement and Lossʼ and on ʻAnger Managementʼ.
In 2008 she completed a Certificate in Family Therapy and has now extended her practice to work with couples and families.