- HomeAn Cuan
- About usGeneral info
- An Cuan
- Counselling and Therapy services
- Room Rental
- Our ServicesFull List of Services
- Depression Symptoms and Treatment
- Psycho / Educational / Dyslexia Assessment
- Anxiety Attacks Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Stress Management
- Couple Counselling
- Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples (E.F.T.C.)
- Family therapy
- Learning Disibilities
- Marriage / Relationship / Couple Counselling
- Bereavement and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Parent and Infant Counselling Services
- Psychological and Psychotherapy Services
- Child Counselling and Psychotherapy Services
- Art Therapy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Low cost services
- ArticlesArticles of interest
- ContactGet in touch
Pg Dip Art Psych, Ad Dip Supervision, BA Reg: IACAT
Siobhan graduated as an Art Psychotherapist from Goldsmiths College, University of London in 2002. Since then she has worked extensively in both public and private health care and in education.
She has been involved in the development of an art therapy service in an inpatient mental health setting – working with specialist programmes, including the Eating Disorder Recovery Programme, substance Misuse and Gambling and the Adolescent unit.
Siobhan’s work at An Cuan
Siobhan has worked in An Cuan since 2004. She completed an Advanced Diploma in Reflexive Supervision from the University of Middlesex in 2012 and is currently training in Group Analytic Psychotherapy in St Vincent’s hospital, Elm Park.
Siobhan works with both individuals and in group sessions with children, families, adolescents and adults working in areas including: relationship difficulties, self esteem, addiction, eating disorders, anxiety, bullying etc.
She believes by working in a safe and non-judgemental way, change and healing can happen.